Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 13, 2009

my cell-sony ericsson k310i


it was a spring of 2006-2007...i was in PT education jus to listen a guest session of the founder chairman of PT education sandeep manudhane being invited by dixit mishra faculty at PT...i think that was the day from when learn'd to be satisfied in my life...one statement of sandeep manudhane that made so much impact in my life...m sharing the same with u.it was like this:
"DUNIYA ME SABSE SANTUSHT INSAAN WOH HAI JO YE KAHE KI..MAI AGLE 5 SALON TAK YEHI CELL PHONE USE KARUNGA..."(the most satisfied person in the world is one who belives to use his same cell phone for next 5 yrs)

and belive me frnds it has been 3yrs m using this cell...even its keypad is almost dead..joystick is not working n screen is cracked..its not all because m kind of "kanjus" guy but just only becoz ...m learning to be satisfied in my life..even last yr i was strong enuf to afford a blackberry n one of my frnd LUCY (more than a cliet- from ukraine) was gifting me i-phone few months before..my hands were willing but mind was not...how ever i managed to control my self but that regret'd me for couple of weeks...i still remembr when i was at rashmi's palce few months before..while arguing wid me
she said "tu ye khatara sa phone kyo use kar raha hai???"
me-"paise ni hai agrib aadmi hu.."
rashmi-"achha...tere pe paise ni honge to kispe honge..m not a fool.."
i answer'd-"if m generating 20% of the revenue of a single firm with this phone i don't feel changing it"
rashmi -"change kar le n-95 le le ..then u will generate 40% of the revenue..."
huuuh...!!! i took a long breath looked down and the first thing came to ma mind was...
"THIS IS INDIA"
i know she knew evrything but i was helpless to make her understand...ki revenue is generated from the data and markets n not from the cell phones..
and suppose if she would b rite ..i mean revenue generation would b thru cell phones models then a new thesis wud take birth....