Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

my family

me, shivani and himani with our nana ji

about my family there are two sis my mom and daddy along with my grandmother...i have been attached with them so much...my daddy is the 'man of principles' but he is always defensive never mind his strategies are one of the best!! and about my mom i cant live without her...i keep on troubling them and i enjoy it (becoz i am me and i love it)...my grandmother ..she is in "maun" these days loves me more than any one.she fights for my favor with daddy and mom even my younger sister shivani(banwrilal)...really its great to have a grand maa like this..m just returning from equations as i said it earlier...and having my lunch beside...well its rice with the vegetable of ladyfinger and a dal with salad and curd...i dont know the name of dal but yes its brown colour... i really feel this blog intersting...and m enoying with it...