Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 8, 2009

early days...

after spending two years in maun...my family came to dehradun where i did my further education...i was admited to ARWACHEEN SISHU BHARTI for a couple of months...then to shishya school (http://www.shishyasocitey.org/) from where i started the journey...i learnt many things from shishya school and i still remember my all of teachers..
after that i did standard 9th onwards with carman school premnagar...
i was very naughty in my childhood...but after joining carman i was so matured most of times i feel the 4 years spent at carman were the phase of my life...m still in conatct with almost all of my frnds thru facebook , orkut, linkedin or twitter...
i feel quite thankful to all of them who helped me in overcoming my shyness in the early days